The NES / Famicom emulator based on the source code FCEUX 2.1.6-svn (GPL), developed and tested on Droid / Milestone, Xoom, Xperia Play, but will work on other devices with similar characteristics. The application is based on the latest current version of the FCEUX emulator (most other applications in the Market use older and less accurate versions of FCE Ultra).
* Support for saving, autosave and ten slots for manual saving. Save files from FCEUX will work on NES.emu and vice versa.
* Support for games in .nes and .unf formats, as well as in .zip archives
* Famicom Disk System emulator uses games in .fds format (To work, select the BIOS file in the settings)
* Support for VS UniSystem, press start to simulate coins
* Support for cheat codes compatible with FCEU (.cht extension)
* Support for Zapper / Gun light gun, touch the screen to simulate shots, press and hold off the screen to simulate a shot off the screen.
* Customizable on-screen keyboard and support for physical keys (up to 3 taps per screen at a time), optimized button layout for Xperia Play
* Support for multiplayer, Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 (no additional applications are required; visit the website for detailed instructions)
|File Size||0.7 Mb|
|Min requirements||Android 2.3|