The Sega Genesis / Mega Drive, Sega CD, and Master System / Mark III emulator is based on Genesis Plus / Gens / Picodrive (GPL) source codes, developed and tested on Motorola Xoom, Galaxy S2, and Xperia Play, but will work on many devices with similar characteristics. Thanks to high-precision emulation, MD.emu displays graphics in games such as Panorama Cotton, Star Control, and in VS mode in Sonic 2. Support for the Sega CD is in beta testing, please report any bugs you have noticed.
– Very accurate sound emulation with high-quality sampling.
– Support for the SVP chip in Virtua Racing (requires a fast device).
– SEGA CD emulations; CUE or TOC + BIN formats are supported (BIOS files are required for each of the USA / Japan / Europe regions).
– CUE files support audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis and Wav formats (PCM, ADPCM, etc.)
– Support of 6-button controller and adapter for 4 ports.
– Support for light guns (Menacer and Justifier).
– Support for cheat codes using .pat files (as in Kega Fusion, Gens, Genesis Plus GX, etc.).
– Saves support, autosave and ten slots for manual save.
– Support for games in the formats .bin, .smd, .gen, .sms, as well as in .zip archives (namely in zip, not in 7z, not in 7zip, and even less so in rar!).
– Customizable on-screen keyboard and support for physical keys (up to 4 keystrokes simultaneously), optimized button layout for Xperia Play.
– Multiplayer using Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 controllers (no additional applications are required; visit the website for detailed instructions).
|Updated||Nov 11 2016|
|File Size||1 Mb|
|Min requirements||Android 2.3|