Dungeon Warfare 2 – the second chapter of the famous Tower-Defense strategy from the company “Valsar”. As before, get ready to do everything possible to protect your own dungeon and defeat the crafty adventurers. Learn to create truly dangerous and deadly traps, gain experience for every skillfully done kill, take a journey through 60 randomly generated levels, develop your own skills, acquire an impressive arsenal of ingenious devices and, of course, challenge giant bosses. All in the best traditions of the source! It’s time to protect your home from the hordes of frantic adventurers.
– Physics-enabled tower defense mayhem
– 32 unique traps with 8 unique traits for each trap
– More than 30 types of enemies each with a special trait
– More than 60 handcrafted levels + an infinite number of procedurally generated dungeons
– 5+ boss battles
– Progression with experience providing passive upgrades for the traps as well as skill points
– Three skill trees with 11 skills on each tree
– Equipment system with more than 30 unique items
– Mix your own difficulty by combining difficulty mode runes for more challenge & reward
– Endless mode
– Environmental hazards
Like an Orcs Must Die clone, great. How interesting an independent game is bad. Emphasis is placed on quantity = quality has been severely affected. The arenas are the same, and after finding your favorite tactics from 2-3 towers, the rest stupidly makes no sense to use. Enemies are little different from each other and knead in one mess almost anything. Pumping quickly becomes meaningless, as the enemy dies near the entrance, not having passed even a couple of meters. Further it is no longer interesting to collect skill points, towers, runes, etc., since everything is the same. Mega invincible god does not make sense to increase power. In general, it makes no sense to buy 100%, it is better to play PrimeWorld Defenders 2 (free).
|File Size||108 Mb|
|Mod||Ultimate traps/all runes give experience X5 & More|
|Min requirements||Android 4.0|