There are several options for resolving the issue:
- Replacing the link of an existing application with an application provided by the copyright holder. Moreover, it should be either a stripped-down copy of full application, or full application with the presence of advertising.
- The link to the application is replaced by a link to Google Play, Amazon Appstore or official website of the application.
- Removing all links to the application from the website.
To do this, the copyright holder must confirm his rights to the application posted on the website. There are several ways to do this:
- Write to the administration of website with E-mail, indicated on official website of the application or the company that is engaged in the release of the application.
- Write to the administration of website with E-mail, indicated in the application.
- Send the website administration scanned documents that confirm the copyright of the application.
To contact the Website Administration, please use the Contact Us form, located in website footer site.
Website administration will respond within 48 hours.